Your Ad Here

Fuck in aruna's home

Posted by Sexy SEM | 11:23 AM

dear friends I will value your opinion
FUCK IN ARUNAS HOME

I bent down and I was holding my father in laws lund .

First I kissed and later rolled back its outer cover.I licked the skin to taste the salty outer layers ad sucked it so hard that urine drops started trickle into my mouth."Bapuji,before I suck and fuck you I want you to pour your urine on my mouth.I love it." I said without a word of reply he released his bladder on my mouth.I gulped his entire release into my throat.I then started to shake the dick very powerfully and not content with my action asked my father inlaw to fuck in my mouth.He asked me to sit in the bed and said" Kutri,(bitch)randi (rostitute)take this".

He inserted his lund into my mouth.and began to fuck me in my mouth with vigourous strokes.His lund went dep inside my throat.after some time the dick started to to release semen in full force.I was very much delighted and my ejaculatory fluids began to wet my cunt as well as the wetting the floor.I never reached my heat to such an extent.I cannot even for a minute wait or delay his fuck stoke.I started to become extrordinaly hysterical and I began to babble.

" You scoundrel,Tu ek abala nari ne tadpavo cho.Khem chodto naathi.Tara lund gum gaya khem.Lelo ane mara bhosna ni under jor thi java do .Matherchot mera chut tara che tamne kabar nathi. I am dying and I am not able to bear .Fuck me bhos maria fuck me hard" I said.
Raman lal carried me in his arms and dropped in bed in the other bed room for which he had to move through the hall.He was unmindful of our naked condtions not worrying in the least that the children may watch us or his daughter may have anything to say.

He dropped me in the bed and inserted his lund into my chut.He began to fuck me very aggressively as though he has not fucked for a generation.I held his hair tightly and pulled them. while at the same time kissing him and drinking his saliva.I was rolling my tongue in his mouth.None of the actions gave me any satisfaction.

"Randi tari chut ne atyar ni atyare fati nakis" he shouted.

I replied banchot,tara lund ma gam hoi to mara chut ne taru chod the fati nak eh yi tamne manguchu".I said
"Sadeli kutri ne chut Jovo mary chod na veg ne"
"hey lundia,Mane jor thi chod,tari lund ni kam ma jor nathi,aur jor thi chodo chodo mane.Lund kyan che"I cried in sexual frenzy.

In course of time I climaxed, he started cumming and emptying his tel into my chut.I was feeling warm inside."I became pacified after his water quelled my heat.I noticed that he had a huge quatintity of tel in his lund and my chut was overflowing."
I said " chutia mari chutne tu saf kar."
Ramanlal started licking profusely and cleaning with his tongue all the remnents of his semen."I rolled over,Rmanlal mari gand ne kon saf karse tari maa. (who will clean my buttocks your mother?)Saf kar tari jeep thi.

He again rolled me over and started licki ng my buttocks.."Kuch mila Tari jeep su kahe che maru gand bahu tastful lage" He said"Your gand is very tasty to me .

mari pyari" I kissed him all over and "we shall go to bed and sleeep for some time".I slept by his side in the bed in tight embrace and that was how it was till I got up till morning.I then found Ramanlal wide awake and enjoying my embrace.

0 comments